The Quality Committee is responsible for ensuring and improving the quality of the faculty's activities and study programmes. It is comprised of administrators of all study programmes. Students also play an important role in its work.
- defining the faculty’s vision and mission, and making such proposals to the faculty senate for approval,
- monitoring, determining and ensuring the quality of the faculty’s academic, scientific research, and professional activities, and preparing annual reports (self-evaluation),
- creating action plans and preparing measures for improvement,
- drawing plans for the faculty’s strategic renewal in line with EU guidelines,
- other tasks that fall within its scope or are determined by the faculty senate.