The UL FA Library is a higher education library that caters primarily to the needs of the faculty's students, professors and researchers, aiding them in their studies, teaching, and research work.
Outside of working hours, materials can be returned at the library postbox.
The library looks after …
- the systematic collecting, storage and borrowing of professional materials,
- supplementation of required and recommended reading lists for individual courses,
- supplementation of reference materials (dictionaries, professional handbooks, encyclopedias, etc.),
- the continuous collection and archiving of leading national and international publications from the fields of architecture and urbanism,
- supplementation of researchers’ bibliographies,
- the accessibility of information sources.
The library aims to strengthen its role in the faculty’s educational process and research activities, acting as a supporting body and facilitating fast, high-quality library and information services that meet its visitors’ needs.