First-Cycle University Study Programme Urbanism (UŠU)

Conditions for Re-Enrolment or Repeating a Year

Any student who has not completed all the obligations determined by their study programme may repeat a year once over the course of their studies, provided that they obtained a minimum of 30 ECTS credits.

In accordance with Articles 124 and 125 of the UL Statutes, students can, under justifiable reasons, exceptionally progress to a higher year even if they have not fulfilled all the obligations required by the study programme.

Approval for exceptional enrolment is granted by the Academic Affairs Committee.

Enrolment Process

Students who fulfill the enrolment criteria by September notify the Student Affairs Office at

Application Form

The application forms can be accessed through the ŠIS system (“VPIS - Vpisni list”). Students must ensure that the information provided in the application is correct, fill in all missing details, and confirm the form when done.

Do not file the application through physical mail.

Application Fee

Students will receive an invoice for the application fee through e-mail.

Required Documents

The required documentation (proof of payment of the application fee) is uploaded to ŠIS in either a .pdf or .jpeg format.

If a student wishes to make changes to already uploaded documentation, they must contact the Student Affairs Office, who will remove the uploaded materials and re-open the submission.

Certificate of Enrolment

Students will be notified over e-mail when the application process is completed. The Certificate of Enrolment for the following academic year can be accessed and printed in ŠIS (“Razno - Potrdilo o vpisu”).

Transcript of Records

Students can also use ŠIS to find and print out their Transcript of Records (“Razno - Potrdilo o opravljenih izpitih”).

Student ID Card – the process of obtaining academic year stickers

Students can mail their Student ID Cards to the following address:

Fakulteta za arhitekturo
Referat za študentske zadeve


Zoisova 12
1000 Ljubljana

Alternatively, they can drop their card in an envelope into the mailbox posted outside the Student Affairs Office.

The card is then mailed back with a sticker for the current academic year.

Not Fulfilling Criteria

Students who, due to justifiable reasons, did not fulfill the criteria required for re-enrollment or progression to a higher year, can use ŠIS to file a “Form for Progression to a Higher Year without the Required Critieria” or “Form for Re-Enrolment without the Required Criteria” (Sl: “Vloga za prehod v višji letnik brez izpolnjenih pogojev” and “Vloga za ponovni vpis v letnik”).